Wednesday, November 21, 2007

snowing






last night had a big snowing~ Though the weather was very cold but the calgarly's view was so beautiful and very romantic~But I went to outside and walked in the campous and I feeled that so happy if my family staied here and I will feel sososososososo luncy! l love my family~ l miss my family~


last night l saw four rabbit~ l thought that was two couple~ haaaaaaa~so romantic so sweetly happy ~ And l feeled that the animail has romantic things like pleple~~~~~~~~~~~intristing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

Hsiao-Yen said...

yes, i know when i saw snowing i felt very exciting. i always think i wanted to stay here.......but i didn't want to stay outside.

~.Emmanuel.~ said...

HI..!!! ^^
hey I so happy for you really you enjoy your time here in Calgay, I know...!!!
aniway... congratulations for you time with your boyfriend... I think together you look nice...!!!
hay about the rabbits... I love that fucking animal...!!! is very cute and so romantic...!!!
I don't tell rabitt I prefer say "labit" why...??? well this my secret...!!! hehe ^^
ohhh I'm remember... so sorry for the last thursday in jeff class...!!!
do you rember when I joked with your chair...??? well really so sorry...!!!
I promest no more stupits accions from me...!!!
hey yang yang thanks for be my friend...!!!
have a wonderful day...!!! ^^