Thursday, November 8, 2007

everything is possible


How long time haven't write my blog~
So I will told you something about me some else recently!


This weekend,I did do funny something~ I found my first job in Calgary,I went to my friends' home eating good chinese food however I always won when I played cards. haha~


First.I told you about my job! well , in fact! I haven't do anything! are you crazy now?!Because in my home (china) my family didn't do it housework! But, so many people come here found a job,whatever he\she is wealthy! I though that they wanted to train themselves! And they knew that them parents making the money was uneasy!
So I wanted a found job! l hope I can do everything for myself~

next~I went to my best friends' home and ate good chinese food.becouse
he is a good cook!~he can do a kind of chinese dishes,noodle special food
and so l am so lucky~ in the night, we play the cards toghter~so intresting~ we were so happy,so satisfying~ I thought that I am not lonely~ so many people love me ,care me I will hard and hard~ so they thust me! I can do it~~~

No comments: